- Junior and Leaving Certificate exams begin on Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 9.30am.
- Students need to be present at least 20 minutes prior to the start of each exam and 30 minutes on the first day of exams
- Students need to be present only for the exams they are sitting
- Students do not have to wear school uniform however all other school rules apply as normal
- Students are officially allowed leave the exam centre any time after 30 minutes have elapsed however we would advise all students to use the maximum time allowed in order to do the best exam possible
- Students who choose to leave exams early have to vacate the school premises as all rooms and areas are being used for examination purposes
- School transport operates but times have been adjusted to match the finishing times of the latest exam which is most likely to be a Leaving Certificate exam. As a result you may need to make alternative arrangements to have your son/daughter collected.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your son/daughter the very best of luck in the examinations ahead. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us here in the school.
2018 timetables are not yet available but will be displayed below and further information is available from www.examinatons.ie